Call 970-263-0202 for more information on how we can help you!
CHRONIC CARE MANAGEMENT (CCM)
What is CCM? CCM services are generally non-face-to-face services provided to Medicare beneficiaries who have two or more chronic conditions.
1 in 2 Adults I’m the US has a chronic disease. 1 in 4 Adults in the US has two or more.
THE LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH AND DISABILITY AND LEADING DRIVERS OF THE NATION’S TRILLIONS IN ANNUAL HEALTHCARE COSTS
EXTEND YOUR PATIENT CARE!
Outsourced Chronic Care Management allows practices to focus more on face-to-face care and encourages patients to engage in their health outside of the clinic.
BENEFITS TO YOUR PATIENTS:
- Improved patient outcomes
- Disease specific education
- Monthly checkups
- Care plan review
- Medication Reconciliation
- OUR SERVICES HELP IMPROVE PATIENT ENGAGEMENT
BENEFITS TO YOUR PRACTICE
- Additional Revenue Stream
- Easy PAtient Program Setup
- Individualizzed Patient Care
- Monthly Reports
- Access to our HIPAA compliant patient portal.
- Fully Compliant CCM Services
Service Options for Practices:
Chronic Care Management:
- Monthly calls to patient
- Personalized care plans
- Condition Specific Education
- 24/7 Nursing Availablility
- Care Coordination
- Communitcation with Physicians
- **All Clinicians are certified in Integrated Care and CCM
CCM With Remote Patient Monitoring:
- Telehealth and RPM Services includes state-of-the-art Bluetooth capable equipment through Health Recovery Solutions.
- Real-time connection (video, text, call) to care team with group video conferencing capabilities
- Condition-specific educational content and quizzes
- Personal peripherals tailored to client needs
- Daily reminders and symptom surveys
- Medication Reminders
- RPM equipment includes: Samsung Tablet, Scale, Oximeter, Blood Pressure Machine and Cuff, Thermometer and Glucose Monitor
Why Outsource CCM?
Establishing a CCM Program is a labor-intensive process, requiring training, recruiting and program development. SummitWest Care already has the staff, the EHR systems, the equipment and the capabilities to care for your patients.